PAGODE Digital Festival
Tuesday 15th June 2021 h. 15:00 – 16:00 CEST
PAGODE Digital Festival is proud to present an online talk and presentations to discover barely seen collections of Chinese heritage in the holdings of PAGODE content partners: Slovene Ethnographic Museum, KIK-IRPA and United Archives.
- Introduction to the PAGODE project (Antonella Fresa, Promoter s.r.l.)
- Chinese heritage in Europe as a result of exchange of objects, ideas and people (Maja Veselič, University of Ljubljana)
- Collection highlights from KIK-IRPA (Erik Buelinckx, KIK-IRPA)
- Collection highlights from United Archives (Frank Golomb, United Archives)
- Collection highlights from SEM Slovene Ethnographic Museum (Ralf Čeplak Mencin, Slovenski etnografski muzej )
- Engagement with PAGODE – Europeana China (Sofie Taes, Photoconsortium)
Moderated by Maja Veselič.
Organized by the Department of Asian Studies at University of Ljubljana.
A project PAGODE is co-financed by the European Union under the CEF Connecting Europe Facility Programme and contributes to generating rich user experience and high audience engagement with Europeana, the European digital library, by proposing a thematic approach in the aggregation, curation and presentation of Chinese cultual heritage preserved in Europe.
SEM in associate partner of the project.