Slovenski etnografski muzej
Dear visitors, dear heritage lovers, welcome to the Slovene Ethnographic Museum (SEM), we are looking forward to your visit!
SEM is located a short walking distance from the Center of Ljubljana (aprox. 7 min from the Triple Bridge on Prešeren Square ), near main Railway Station.
Open: Tuesday – Sunday: 10.00 – 18.00. Closed: Mondays.
Slovene Ethnographic museum, Metelkova ulica 2, 1000 Ljubljana, T: + 386 1/ 300 87 00 or + 386 1/ 300 87 45, E:firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon your visit, you are kindly asked to follow the safety measures concerning Coronavirus:
- Eligibility for RVT (Recovered – Vaccinated – Tested) rule is mandatory for all visitors over 12 years of age
- Only healthy visitors are permitted to enter the museum.
- Hygiene of cough and careful hand washing should be considered.
- All visitors are requested to wear a mask.
- Disinfection of hands is required before entering the museum.
- Visitors should maintain adequate physical distance (2 m) from each other during the visit.
- It is necessary to follow the outlined route and the direction of the circular tour of the exhibition grounds.
- If it is possible, use of the elevator is to be avoided.
- Respect restriction of the number of visitors aloud to enter the museum at the same time.
- The number of visitors to the museum is limited to 90 people.