Slovenski etnografski muzej
Dear visitors, dear heritage lovers, welcome to the Slovene Ethnographic Museum (SEM), we are looking forward to your visit!
SEM is located a short walking distance from the Center of Ljubljana (aprox. 7 min from the Triple Bridge on Prešeren Square ), near main Railway Station.
NOTIFICATION: At the Slovene Ethnographic Museum we are renovating ground floor and part of the 1st floor of the exhibition house.
Nevertheless, the museum is OPEN, the exhibitions are on view and the program is going according to plan.
Thank you for your understanding and patience!
Open: Tuesday – Sunday: 10.00 – 18.00. Closed: Mondays.
Slovene Ethnographic museum, Metelkova ulica 2, 1000 Ljubljana, T: + 386 1/ 300 87 00 or + 386 1/ 300 87 45, E:firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon your visit, you are kindly asked to follow the safety measures concerning Coronavirus:
- Eligibility for RVT (Recovered – Vaccinated – Tested) rule is mandatory for all visitors over 15 years of age
- Only healthy visitors are permitted to enter the museum.
- Hygiene of cough and careful hand washing should be considered.
- All visitors are requested to wear a mask.
- Disinfection of hands is required before entering the museum.
- Visitors should maintain adequate physical distance (2 m) from each other during the visit.
- It is necessary to follow the outlined route and the direction of the circular tour of the exhibition grounds.
- If it is possible, use of the elevator is to be avoided.
- Respect restriction of the number of visitors aloud to enter the museum at the same time.
- The number of visitors to the museum is limited to 90 people.